Friday, July 23, 2004

And you're a celebrity?

Omarosa as a talk show host?  Since her name is so long ("The Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth Show" is a bit cumbersome), I suggest "The Stupid, Lying Bitch Blab Hour."  I can't think of anything more painful to watch.  How I long for the days of the "Donnie and Marie Show."

After reading about Omarosa's next possible career move, and passively watching an MTV show about the Hilton sisters (I am in Europe and aside from CNN, MTV is the only other channel broadcast in English), I thought to myself, why do I want to hear about them?

They are fake celebrities -- people who seem to have no apparent talent aside from being famous.   US Weekly and Star magazine love them, as do apparently million of Americans who follow their every move.  It even keeps Billy Bush employed on Access Hollywood.

Here's my list of the top 5 non-celebrity celebrities:

1. Omarosa - She was fired twice from The Apprentice!
2. Paris Hilton - yeah, she's rich and likes to party.  Why should I care?
3. Nicole Richie - see above.
4. Pamela Anderson - Great, you have big boobs and had dirty sex with Tommy Lee.  Now what do you want?
5. And not to just pick on the women, Gary Coleman.  Diff'rent Strokes was funny, 20 years ago.   Get a real life. 




1 Comments:

At August 5, 2004 at 4:50 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

I totally agree. I hate Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie, and while I'm at it, Tara Reid. Now, I hate Omarosa too, but because she's a bitch. These others I hate not so much for themselves, but for the attention they get. Despite having no talent and being major celebrities anyway, what I really don't get about the whole thing is that THESE ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE WOMEN! Seriously, I would understand the obsession of every male in America if these women were actually hot. But am I the only one that thinks they are all really odd-looking? In theory, they should be hot, since they're thin and blond and tan, but in reality they have troll-like faces and haven't a clue how bad their makeup really looks. Perhaps the attraction is that all 3 of them just ooze 'I'm easy' so i guess the trashy look works for them. But there are so many much better looking women to lust after. I just don't get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home